Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question French chat room needs French language forum

More
8 years 10 months ago #1 by buzz50
I have a chat room site at Buzz50.com and we are using one of the rooms for French speaking members, many of whom are from Canada.

I already have an Englich language Kunena forum but can I have a separate forum with French language buttons and so on?

The chat rooms forums are used for help and tips about how to use the chat and although members could write in the English forums in French, many would not be able to understand how to use them!

Any ideas?

Kunena 3.0.5

Thanks,
Mike

[img

Mike
Buzz50 Seniors
'Head Buzzer'

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #2 by rich
You can do the following:

1. Install in your Joomla the French language
2. Install the Kunena language package
3. The user can choose the French language now in his profile settings
4. (Optional) Create a new section with categories for your French members
5. (Optional) Copy the menu item Recent Topics, rename it to French language and choose at the menu item Main Settings only the french section. Then it shows only French topics with this tab.

Please upgrade your Kunena first. K3.0.5 is out-of-date. But create a backup before!
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by rich.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.365 seconds