Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Some posts wont submit after editing?

More
9 years 2 weeks ago - 9 years 2 weeks ago #1 by jtzako
I'm using Joomla 2.5.20 and Kuena 3.0.8 and I cannot edit SOME posts in the forum. I cant tell for sure why they do not edit.

What happens:
I open the post, I click edit, the editor opens.
I make a change and click submit. Then nothing happens. The page does not reload, or change at all. Its as if the submit button didnt work at all.

I can click preview and see my change is present, but submit still does nothing.

Note: This doesnt happen on all posts, some of them I can edit normally.

Any ideas why this happens?
Last edit: 9 years 2 weeks ago by jtzako.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #2 by 810
1) Update Joomla
2) If have seen this issue this week, So there is a plugin, that's broken.

So disable all None default joomla and kunena. Then enable your plugins one by one

More
9 years 2 weeks ago - 9 years 2 weeks ago #3 by jtzako

810 wrote: 1) Update Joomla
2) If have seen this issue this week, So there is a plugin, that's broken.

So disable all None default joomla and kunena. Then enable your plugins one by one

I have no kunena plugins enabled. Also, why would only certain posts have this issue? The majority of them I can edit properly, which suggests the version of Joomla itself shouldnt be an issue either. I also tested this in both IE and Chrome and with two different admin level usernames and both did this.
Last edit: 9 years 2 weeks ago by jtzako.

More
9 years 2 weeks ago - 9 years 2 weeks ago #4 by sozzled

jtzako wrote: I have no kunena plugins enabled.

Your forum may not operate properly unless you enable a couple of Kunena plugins. It may help if you could provide us with a copy of your configuration report (as recommended at the top of this page) so that we can see how your website is set up. The better—and faster—the information you can provide us, the quicker and better we can help you resolve your problems. Thanks. :)

And, yes, 810 has given you a good tip: J! 2.5.20 is very old, outdated and that version is not recommended. It would be a good idea to upgrade Joomla to (at least) J! 2.5.28.
Last edit: 9 years 2 weeks ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.904 seconds