Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question How can I view and delete posts from the backend

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #1 by gavrillo
Forgive me if I'm being very dumb. I'm new to Kunena and I can't seem to find any full documentation. I have looked for answers on the forum but I can't find any although I'm aware that either the answer is very obvious or someone must have asked before, so apologies but:

I would like to view posts in the back end. The obvious place where they'd be, to my mind is in files, but there are no posts there. If I can get to posts from the back end can I delete them?

If anyone replies, thanks for your patience.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #2 by rich

I would like to view posts in the back end.

Unfortunately there is no option for this. You need to check the posts in the frontend.
In the backend you can move all posts of a user to the trash, but not read the content.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gavrillo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.335 seconds