Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Users aren't receiving emails

More
8 years 11 months ago #1 by gavrillo
Hi

I'm using Kunena 3.0.7 on a Joomla 3.4.1 site. I have the settings set so that when a new topic is posted all the users should receive an email, however no emails are going out.

I notice that in the mysql file that there are 30 users but they are all set to null. I have 140 odd users registered on the site.

I've a feeling that I'm not tying Joomla users to subscribers to Kunena, but I don't know how to do this.

I've attached a screen shot of the subscription settings in case it helps.

Help gratefully received. Thanks in advance.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Users aren't receiving emails
There is no forced subscriptions in Kunena. If a user does not subscribe topics or categories, there is no mail.

More
8 years 11 months ago #3 by gavrillo
Thanks for the reply. What I would like is that all the users registered to the site receive an email every time a new topic starts. Is this not possible?

More
8 years 11 months ago #4 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Users aren't receiving emails
Maybe it works with the plugin "Auto Subscription". I've not tested it.
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...scription-for-kunena

More
8 years 11 months ago #5 by gavrillo
Many thanks for this tip. :) I'll try it out and report back.

Time to create page: 0.401 seconds