Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Increase fonts size in Blue Eagle Template

More
9 years 1 month ago #1 by Kotsolis
I Have the Blue Eagle Template.

Can you tell me which .css file shall I open (and the exact line of it) in order to change the fonts size?
(My forum: www.Gameworld.gr/Forum )

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #2 by 810
#Kunena div.kthead-title a {
font-size: 26px }

Just add it on your joomla template.

More
9 years 1 month ago #3 by Kotsolis
Iam afraid that I might do a mistake.

As I said in my initial post, please give me the exact path of the file that I must edit, and also the line that I will have to add it (at the end before the { I guess?)

Thank you.

More
9 years 1 month ago #4 by 810
www.gameworld.gr/templates/whiteboard/css/override.css

just copy the css and paste it there on the bottom

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #5 by Kotsolis
Only the last topics and subforum titles changed.

I'd also like to change fonts inside topics and the topic titles. So three stuff in total.

Generally all fonts should change so please provide an example paragraph

Thank you.
Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Kotsolis.

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #6 by sozzled
If you would like honest professional assistance in customising your CSS for Kunena on your website—fast answers for all your questions—you know where to contact me. :)
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by sozzled.

More
9 years 1 month ago #7 by Kotsolis
Ok in the meantime, just send me an answer for this please.

How to increase font size for fonts inside topics?

More
9 years 1 month ago #8 by sozzled
I'm sorry, but I cannot help you here. Only the moderators of this forum are able to see the confidential information in your Kunena configuration report . I am not a moderator on this forum and so I cannot see that information.

If you want help with your particular problems here, on this forum , you will probably have to wait for the moderators to answer your questions.

The answer is different for each person who asks this question. Font size, even in Kunena, is determined by your Joomla site template. Because everyone uses different Joomla site templates, the way to fix each of these issues is different. Further, if you have several places where you want to change font size/colour, it may take a while before you get all the answers here. On the other hand, if you would like professional help (and you're prepared to pay a small price for that help) you could probably get all the answers within one day. As I have written to you before , I volunteer a lot of my time here at this site but I also run a professional consultancy service, too. The choice in waiting for an answer here, or paying for professional support, is entirely yours. I respect your decision to choose. I hope you also respect my position in relation to this matter as well. :)

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #9 by Kotsolis
Got it. Because I have no money to pay I will wait for the moderators.

@Moderators that's the code I used at the end. Please confirm if it's correct. My site is cached, it will take several hours to appear (Purge Cache causes 500 Internal Server error due to high traffic):

#Kunena div.kthead-title a {
font-size: 20px }
#Kunena div.msgtext .code a {
font-size: 18px }

Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Kotsolis.

More
9 years 1 month ago #10 by sozzled

Kotsolis wrote: Because I have no money to pay ...

What about this topic you created 4 months ago: Custom Kunena Template for a game site .

Have you resolved that other topic of yours?

Time to create page: 0.455 seconds