Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Missing messages in database

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #1 by Tyjeco
Hello, I am trying to move from joomla 2.5 (server 1) to 3.x (server 2). The problem is that after the import of the kunena tables, I am missing the last 40 messages. However... the strange thing is.. they are also missing on server 1! When I check the forum on the frontside, the last message had ID 1654, while when I check in PHPmyAdmin the last ID is 1614, where is the rest? I really have no clue, does Kunena save the last 50 messages or so in a textile?

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 25M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : yoo_cloud | author: YOOtheme | version: 1.0.7 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.2 | creationdate: 2012-01-31

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.6 | 2014-07-28 [ Tala ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: Jomsocial 2.4.1

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef 3.6.4.1481 | AceSEF 2.5.4

Plugins: Content - Kunena Discuss 1.7.2 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Menu 2.0.1 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Posts 2.0.1

Modules: None

Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Tyjeco.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

When you look directly on the forum, do-you see that messages are missing ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #3 by Tyjeco
Replied by Tyjeco on topic Missing messages in database
No, the messages are perfectly visible. I just can't find them in PhpMyAdmin. Even if I search for strings or single words, nothing.... The last 40 messages are nowhere to be found in the Kunena message tables

Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Tyjeco.

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #4 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Missing messages in database
I see on your phpMyAdmin-image that the numbering is messed up. Choose the sorting by ID. But it seems you have the field "parent" marked on this image.
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by rich.

More
9 years 1 month ago #5 by Tyjeco
Replied by Tyjeco on topic Missing messages in database
Oops wrong column marked indeed, but the order of the ID column is ok, as you see. After I export and import into Joomla 3 on a different server I still miss those messages.

More
9 years 1 month ago #6 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Missing messages in database
when you copy from the other server, it should be the same. So i can only say, please try again.

More
9 years 1 month ago #7 by sozzled

Tyjeco wrote: Oops wrong column marked indeed, but the order of the ID column is ok, as you see. After I export and import into Joomla 3 on a different server I still miss those messages.

I think I understand what you are trying to say even if the moderators do not understand.

If we look at your your earlier image and we look at the correct column, we see that the last record in the database has the ID 1614:

Attachment not found

The topic subject of message ID 1614 is "lostaten van de nagel door psoriasis".

If you look at the second image that you posted in msg #3 above, the topic subject is "Examens".

According to the information you have given, you should look in the topic lostaten van de nagel door psoriasis to find message #1614.

Tyjeco wrote: Does Kunena save the last 50 messages or so in a text file?

No, Kunena does not "store the last x messages in a text file"; the forum posts are stored in the database table _kunena_messages.

For your information, AceSEF 2.5.4 and sh404SEF 3.6.4.1481 should not be used together and they do not work with K 3.0.

I hope some of this information helps.

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #8 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Missing messages in database
Look at the index page, and check the total messages, then check other server, if the total is the same, then you have all messages.

Go to *_kunena_messages_text
if you order the table by message id, then you will find the last message id.
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by 810.

Time to create page: 0.853 seconds