Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question How to Kunena - AdSense

More
9 years 1 month ago #1 by Bobsaap
Hello!

I'm using NTS KInfinite - Reponsive Kunena Template in my Joomla Joomla! 3.2.2 Stable, and Kunena Forum 3.0.5.

I try to put AdSense under the firs post in Kunena - custome HTML, and this doesetnt work. The page show me under the first post the code od Adsense banner, and not the picture of banner.

Where is the problem, how can i solve them?

Please help me, how to put the AdSense banner under the first post in my Kunena?

Thnx and best regards,

Bobsaap

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #2 by cybertrax
Replied by cybertrax on topic How to Kunena - AdSense
Silly question, but are you pasting the code in the custom HTML box or the WYSIWYG box? The WYSIWYG box looks like a Word document, but will display all text, and does not recognise HTML. You would need to access the HTML coding box and paste in there to make it work.
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by cybertrax. Reason: spelling

More
9 years 1 month ago #3 by xreliable
Replied by xreliable on topic How to Kunena - AdSense
I think Bobsaap means that he is using a component override which is a good method but I have not used templates from that company so could not tell you for sure.

You'd probably get a better answer directly from them than here because it is their work not the work of the Kunena team.

For a normal Joomla template a component override would work something like:
/templates/NTSKInfinite/html/com_kunena/

for Kunena specific template it might be:
/components/com_kunena/NTSKInfinite/html/

Time to create page: 0.396 seconds