Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question logout directly to home site

More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #1 by janmensink
Is this possible? I found one old question but that was not answered.
(it comes to loguot of the forum, so not of Kunena Login module)

Jan
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by janmensink.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #2 by sozzled
I am sorry that no-one has replied to your question. As far as I know, when you logout using the Kunena forum there is no means to redirect the user to a different page. This behaviour has been like this for as long as I can remember it.

More
8 years 11 months ago #3 by GeJay
Replied by GeJay on topic logout directly to home site
So it's not my imagination then...there's no method to create a redirect on logout. On my site, my forum is behind a membership, so when one logs out from the forum, they see a page that says "Membership Required" which is not very friendly. Is there a template has the redirect so I can create an override?

Time to create page: 0.368 seconds