Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Remove credits

More
9 years 6 months ago #1 by Georgie
Remove credits was created by Georgie
Hi

I would remove Kunena credits at the footer.

Can you help me ?

I use K3.0.6 on J3.3.6

###thx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #2 by sozzled
The following user(s) said Thank You: Georgie

More
9 years 6 months ago #3 by Georgie
Replied by Georgie on topic Remove credits
Yes I know this.

But in the past I could remove credits, it is not possible now ?

More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #4 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Remove credits

Georgie wrote: ... in the past I could remove credits ...

There is nothing to prevent you from removing the credits if you know how to go about it. The only problem that you may have is finding the information here, on this forum, that explains how to do it; we do not provide the details on this forum that explain how to go about removing the credits. The purpose of the link I posted before is to explain to people who ask this question that we do not provide details of the "solution" here, on this forum. If you read the topic (See Please help me understand the GPL for Kunena ... (and removing the "Powered by Kunena" link) .) you will see that you can search the internet to find the answer. I suggest you do that. :)
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Georgie

Time to create page: 0.469 seconds