Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question As a guest, the Last post is different in INDEX and RECENT TOPICS

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #1 by Muug
Hi,
please visit www.motorpraat.be . It is a Kunena 3.0.5 forum which I've integrated in my Joomla-site ( www.goedmotorrijden.be ).
I've discovered something strange about the "last posts" when you are a guest.
An example :
Under INDEX, when you look at Motorreizen, you can see that the last post titled "Balkan Binnendoor" dates from 30 July, 10u14. When you click on Motorreizen you will see that the last post is at 30 Jul 2014 10:14 made by Laouen (so this is correct!) But when you open the topic and go to the last post, you will see that the last post is at 29 Jul 2014 22:23 by Laouen !
This is the link : www.goedmotorrijden.be/forum/index
But it gets worse:
Under RECENT TOPICS (still being a guest!) , when you scroll down to find the "Balkan Binnendoor"-topic, you'll notice that the last post has been made by duibche Kaelan on 20 July: 18u07 !!!! The link : www.goedmotorrijden.be/forum/motorreizen...binnendoor?start=192
CTRL+F5 does not help !

I've noticed this weird date behaviour with other topics too ! Like this one : www.goedmotorrijden.be/forum/koop-en-ver...dt125r-bouwjaar-2001 As guest there are 0 replies, as registered users there is 1 reply (which is correct).

Can you help me in this ? What can be the cause?

Report Configuration :
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 300 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 32M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : gm_ja_purity_ii | author: JoomlArt.com | version: 2.5.3 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : NTS KBlackwhite | author: 9ThemeStore | version: 3.5.0 | creationdate: 2013-12-24

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.5 | 2014-03-09 [ Invecchiato ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: UddeIM 3.4

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Muug.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #2 by Matias
This only happens with guests, right?

If that is true, please go to Joomla backend and look Plugins under Extensions menu. In there make sure that System - Cache plugin IS NOT enabled.

That plugin will cause a lot of issues on all sites which have dynamic content or allow users to log in. It will cache snapshots of all pages in Joomla and there is no way to turn it of for specific pages -- even worse it has a bug which causes it to display enqueued messages as well, like complaints of failed logins, to every guest out there.

More
9 years 6 months ago #3 by Muug
Hi,
that plugin is not enabled.

Time to create page: 0.529 seconds