Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Most users online

More
10 years 4 days ago - 10 years 4 days ago #1 by sgower
Most users online was created by sgower
Is there a way to display the most users online in the statistics window or any place else?
Last edit: 10 years 4 days ago by sgower.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 days ago #2 by 9themestore
Replied by 9themestore on topic Most users online
Hi sgower,

I suggest you use the Who's online module of Joomla!. You can show it anywhere and you can custom layout for it. It's a default module of Joomla! core.

Hope this helps

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)

More
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #3 by sgower
Replied by sgower on topic Most users online
Thanks I am already using that to show whos on line. What I am looking is a running counter that indicates the most user ever online at one time. Phpbb3 forums provide this I was just wondering if Kunena forums have this function and I just haven't figured out how to set it up.

My website is: www.feathercraft.net
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by sgower.

More
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #4 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Most users online
To be honest with you, I do not think that the standard Joomla Who's Online module does this. I do not know if there is a module that shows the maximum number of users. You might like to search the JED to see if someone has built such a feature.

Kunena does not have this feature. It is a good idea. I think someone asked about this a while ago (see A "Most Users Online at Once" idea ) but no-one got around to writing it.
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.360 seconds