Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question K 3.0.5: RSS feeds

More
10 years 1 month ago #1 by HanKortekaas
Is it correct that if the subject of a posting is changed that this causes further RSS feeds on the subject come in twice?
I follow the forum each day and once in a while get older RSS's with a changed subject.

First I thought this to be an oversite in 3.0.4 but I find it also in 3.05

Han

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #2 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic K 3.0.5: RSS feeds
Hello,

Who has said that ? If you change a subject of topic it's has no matter because the topic has an unique id

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
10 years 1 month ago #3 by HanKortekaas
Replied by HanKortekaas on topic K 3.0.5: RSS feeds
Like I said....it is my assumption.
Could you explain why then it is that sometimes I get a RSS-feed which I got the day (or earlier) before?
Typically I noticed that the subject had been altered.
See www.kunena.org/forum/k-3-0-general-quest...og-in-section#154647 and www.kunena.org/forum/k-3-0-general-quest...og-in-section#154653 and another double
www.kunena.org/forum/k-3-0-installation-...-login-module#154631

and www.kunena.org/forum/k-3-0-kunena-login-...-login-module#154631

I accept that each postingentry has its own key but I cannot explain in my Forum why the RSS of a previous date is received.

Han

Time to create page: 0.510 seconds