Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question User profile doesn't work

More
10 years 2 months ago #1 by d4rkcloud
Hi guys,

i set my forum to let my user edit their profiles, but i get the screen in attachment.
I can't edit anything or upload the avatar, i saw everywhere in the option panel, but nothing changes...

What does it mean?

Thnkas to all of you will answer me! B)
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic User profile doesn't work

d4rkcloud wrote: What does it mean?

it means that you should probably look at the FAQs page and you should watch the video vimeo.com/69818669 .

You have a Javascript library conflict: some extension you have installed stops Joomla's Mootools from working. Disable the other extension and you (and all your users) will be able to edit the Kunena] user profiles.
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by sozzled.

More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #3 by d4rkcloud
Replied by d4rkcloud on topic User profile doesn't work
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 120 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 25M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : gantry | author: RocketTheme, LLC | version: 4.1.10 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.4 | creationdate: 2013-12-22

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.4 | 2013-12-22 [ Ukko ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 1.9.1 | UddeIM 3.2

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Search - Kunena Search 3.0.1

Modules: Kunena Latest 3.0.1 | Kunena Search 3.0.1

Ok, this is my configuration report.
There are no other extensions enabled in that page, I tried also to disable all the external extension in my control panel (Akeeba, phocagallery, lce, etc...) but nothing changes.
I tried also to change the template ,but also with the beez 2.0 it's the same.
Always the same page:
www.classictriumphlovers.net/kunena/prof.../538-pitagorico.html

... :blink: ?
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by rich. Reason: Configuration report correctly inserted

Time to create page: 0.524 seconds