Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Not receiving emails with new posts to approve

More
10 years 2 months ago #1 by jaredjohnson3
I changed the settings in my forum so all new post have to be approved by a moderator. I sent a test post and it said on the forum this post is pending review but I still have not seen an email for me to approve it. Does anyone have any suggestions on why this might be? Maybe I have the settings wrong but I have in each category the settings of posts to be reviewed and a moderator set.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, Jared, and welcome to Kunena.

jaredjohnson3 wrote: Maybe I have the settings wrong but I have in each category the settings of posts to be reviewed and a moderator set.

Maybe you do have the settings wrong? I don't know. What settings do you have? :dry:

Have you searched our forum for other topics on your question about why you may not be getting emails for posts that require approval by moderators?

More
10 years 2 months ago #3 by jaredjohnson3
I did search and was not able to find anything. What I am trying to do is moderate the posts before they are added. Is there a way to log in and see the posts that waiting approval?

More
10 years 1 month ago #4 by sozzled

Time to create page: 0.362 seconds