Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Loved How to ban users in Kunena

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #1 by sozzled
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shimei
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #2 by applehc
Replied by applehc on topic How to ban users in Kunena
Thank you, good work.
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by applehc.
More
10 years 3 days ago #3 by Shimei
Replied by Shimei on topic How to ban users in Kunena
Great work Sozzled,

I converted this to a youtube video and posted it on my site for the admins and moderators there. I couldn't figure out how to get the vimeo link or how to get it to display through an attachment. Anyhoot, the only thing that is different from my Kunena is how to initially get to the profile page, which will be through the moderate button because Jomsocial is installed.

Great work, and hope you don't mind me converting and throwing this video up on youtube?
More
9 years 9 months ago #4 by DebraR
Replied by DebraR on topic How to ban users in Kunena
Hello,

New user here. I am having a couple spambots hitting my site that are walking through my captcha. There are two specific email (hosts) they are using. I used to be able to ban users on my old forum software by email. Is that possible? I would like to ban all users coming out of @sina.com (China) and another @Zfy.com.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give me.
More
9 years 9 months ago #5 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic How to ban users in Kunena
Did you watch the video in msg #1 of this topic? :dry:
More
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #6 by DebraR
Yes, I understand how to ban individuals. Sorry, maybe you didn't understand my question. I want to ban ALL users with those hosts out of China. Is that possible to do that with just one ban?
Last edit: 9 years 9 months ago by DebraR.
More
9 years 9 months ago #7 by Shimei
Replied by Shimei on topic How to ban users in Kunena
It's possible with Jomsocial, but I am not aware of it through Kunena. Have you checked the Joomla! Extension directory? extensions.joomla.org/search?q=domain+registration
The following user(s) said Thank You: DebraR
More
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #8 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic How to ban users in Kunena
This topic is about how to ban users after they have registered on your website.

If you want to prevent people (who live in China) from registering on your website, that is a different question. That is also not specifically a question about Kunena. That is more a question about how you define the rules for who can register as a user of your site.

You can ban people who have aleady registered by watching the video in this topic and apply that information. Does this answer that question?
Last edit: 9 years 9 months ago by sozzled.
More
9 years 9 months ago #9 by DebraR
Thank you, this is exactly what I was looking for. :-)
Time to create page: 0.376 seconds