Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question How do I edit, hide, disable or translate menu items in Kunena (e.g. rules, help, search)?

More
10 years 4 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #1 by skolanemciny
Can anyone give me a hand please..?
I downloaded the language pack and installed, but few things remained in english language - like Index, Recent topics, some form inputs..
How can I change those please..?
Thank you.
Václav

solved, thanks
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by skolanemciny.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #3 by oldmoldy
On our site, there is no reason for users to interact with their profile and I need to find a way to suppress display of the 'Profile' tab from the Kunena menu bar at the top of the forum display.
Attachments:

More
10 years 2 months ago #4 by rich
Go in backend to "Menus > Kunena-Menu" and dissable it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: oldmoldy

More
10 years 2 months ago #5 by oldmoldy
That did the trick. Great!

More
10 years 2 months ago #6 by sozzled

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #7 by sv8bur
Hi, I install Kunena Version: 3.0.6 under joomla 2.5x. I would like to answer something: To change the headers (Index, My Topics, Recent Topics... etc). In my installation they apear in Greek language but I want to change them in English, how can I do that?
I attach a jpg file

Thank yoy very much
Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by sv8bur.

More
9 years 7 months ago #8 by Wilson
Disable Kunena Menu from Menu in the backend...This should work..

Time to create page: 0.503 seconds