Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Bug Kunena search usage question

More
10 years 4 months ago #1 by theobserver
Hi all.

Since i meet more and more sites using kunena i have a question regarding usage of search/advanced search function,so i thought i should ask here.

The question is ,

How should i use the search field for more specialized results?

For example can i use quotes to search for an exact phrase. Or some other forums use +/- or AND/NOT to include/exclude words met in the search results.

Are there features like this in Kunena and if yes can you provide a link so i can read about them?

Thank you for your time reading this.

Regards,
theobserver.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #2 by GoremanX
As far as I'm aware, the Search feature in Kunena uses the Search facilities in Joomla itself. So any advanced search functions built into the Joomla Search facilities also apply to Kunena.

THE place to discuss photography!
www.friendlyphotozone.com
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Jiminimonka.

More
10 years 2 months ago #3 by theobserver
Thank you for your answer.

Time to create page: 0.346 seconds