Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Cant post to some topics (Reply button missing)

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #1 by crux
Hi there. I could use some help please.

Even as Administrator cant post to some topics. In others i can.It looks kinda random.

Reply and quick reply button missing! I can only delete or moderate.

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 60 seconds | Max execution memory: 140M | Max file upload: 10M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : ja_fixel | author: JoomlArt.com | version: 1.0.0 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : nts_kcarbon | author: 9ThemeStore | version: 1.7.1 | creationdate: 2012-01-30

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.2 | 2013-08-18 [ Nocturne ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Content - Kunena Discuss 3.0.1

Modules: Kunena Latest 3.0.1 | Kunena Stats 3.0.1 | Kunena Login 3.0.1 | Kunena Search 3.0.1

Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by crux.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #2 by sozzled
According to your configuration report you are using a third-party Kunena template that may or may not work properly with K 3.0.2. I suggest that you discuss this matter with the author of that template or use, instead, the Blue Eagle template designed, developed, supported and maintained by the Kunena project. We cannot help you with this kind of problem if you use a third-party template.

I would also suggest that you disable the Kunena - uddeIM integration plugin ; it will not work if you do not have uddeIM software installed.

There may be another reason why this is not working for you but these are the first ideas I would suggest that you try.
The following user(s) said Thank You: crux

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #3 by crux
Thanks for the quick reply.

Tried to use blue eagle template and still same thing.

If I move the posts to another Category i am able to reply. Maybe that's the only way. Move all the post to a Category--- I suspect it has something to do with the database or with timestamps... i dont know...
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by crux.

More
10 years 6 months ago #4 by sozzled
I suggest that you attempt to simplify your highly-customised Kunena menu - see Kunena Menu issues in the Wiki. Use a standard menu and post your updated configuration report so that we can see what changes you have made. I hope this helps.

Time to create page: 0.959 seconds