Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Posts not showing for some members

More
10 years 7 months ago #1 by Dragon41673
All...I just upgraded to Kunena 3.0, and suddenly some members of my forum are now stating they cannot see new posts, but they are getting the email notification that a new post exists. When they click the link in the email, the post in question does not appear to them, only the last post the day of the upgrade.

This issue is not effecting everyone, only some members, as I have checked on 2 accounts I have for my forums and both show recent posts.

I made sure they cleared their cache, restarted browser, and tried multiple browsers...but the same issue exists with the members who are effected no matter what they do...

Any suggestions?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #2 by Dragon41673
Ok...here's some more info...

I tested on my work computer, running Win XP, browsers are both IE8 and Chrome, I can see all posts.
I tested on my home computer, running Win 7, browsers are both IE10 and Chrome 29.0.1547.66, I can see all posts

2 people that have reported to me are running the following...AND CANNOT SEE NEW POSTS...

1 person is at work running a Mac OS 10.6, he tried Chrome, Firefox and Safari, and cannot see posts. No detailed info on what version of Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.

Same person at home running a Mac OS 10.6.4, he tried Chrome 29.0.1547.65, and Safari 5.04 and cannot see posts.

Another person is running Win 7 and Chrome...and cannot see posts. No detailed info on what version of Chrome.

I've tried, but my configuration report will not attach...so I've posted it below...
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by Dragon41673.

More
10 years 7 months ago #3 by Dragon41673
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 32M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : | author: | version: | creationdate:

Kunena default template details : nts_kdark | author: 9ThemeStore | version: 1.7.0 | creationdate: 2011-05-07

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.2 | 2013-08-18 [ Nocturne ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: UddeIM 2.7

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Content - Kunena Discuss 3.0.1

Modules: Kunena Stats 3.0.1 | Kunena Login 3.0.1

Time to create page: 0.487 seconds