Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Problem when adding a new topic

More
10 years 8 months ago #1 by quidproquo
Hello:
I have a problem with the forum, I am developing a site and I installed Kunena (for me it was the best option), everything works fine initially but when I create a new topic I get in the top code very rare that I do not understand what you're saying and the editor does not work properly.
I attached some screenshots of these links:
awesomescreenshot.com/0671jbem98
awesomescreenshot.com/0df1jbewac

What can be the problem?

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #2 by sozzled
You have a Javascript library conflict.

The first image you show suggests a similar problem to Unable to create new topics .

The second image you show confirms that you have a Javascript library conflict because you do not have a BBcode toolbar. We have discussed this problem many times before in this forum. You should read Common causes of Mootools (Javascript library) issues and Kunena[/url) and Javascript and Kunena .

If you want a quick answer to your questions, please read the announcement at the top of this page which says:

If you are using the forum to discuss your problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you may not receive a solution to your problem, either.

You have a Javascript library conflict caused by another Joomla extension that you have loaded that has stopped Joomla Mootools from working. Kunena need Joomla Mootools to work or Kunena will not work properly.
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.331 seconds