- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your
configuration report
when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.
Sticky How do I change the "default view" of the forum from Recent Topics to Index?
12 years 6 months ago #154408
by Krysa
Replied by Krysa on topic Change the main page
Hello,
I have a forum kenuna portal joomla. After logging on to the portal and switch to the forum do I get the last-topics. Can I set my home page "Index". I looked for it but can not find anything anywhere. I have Joomla version 3.2 and kenuna is the current version. I searched on this forum but probably wrong. Please your clemency and your response.
I have a forum kenuna portal joomla. After logging on to the portal and switch to the forum do I get the last-topics. Can I set my home page "Index". I looked for it but can not find anything anywhere. I have Joomla version 3.2 and kenuna is the current version. I searched on this forum but probably wrong. Please your clemency and your response.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #154410
by sozzled
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Replied by sozzled on topic Change the main page
G'day, Krysa, and welcome to the forum.
This is one of those frequently asked questions (it's a good idea to look at the FAQs tab on the menu near the top of this page for these things) and it's easily resolved by looking at How do I change the "default view" of the forum from Recent Topics to Index?
This is one of those frequently asked questions (it's a good idea to look at the FAQs tab on the menu near the top of this page for these things) and it's easily resolved by looking at How do I change the "default view" of the forum from Recent Topics to Index?
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
The following user(s) said Thank You: Krysa
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #154440
by Krysa
Replied by Krysa on topic Change the main page
Thank you,
I can not believe I missed it. I'm sorry for you. And it was so simple. I'm still going through menu kenuna. Thank you very much for your help.
I can not believe I missed it. I'm sorry for you. And it was so simple. I'm still going through menu kenuna. Thank you very much for your help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #154442
by sozzled
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Replied by sozzled on topic Change the main page
*** Topics merged ***
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by sozzled.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Anastasiya
-
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #154528
by Anastasiya
Replied by Anastasiya on topic Opening Page
Delete message
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by Anastasiya.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- timeforaction
-
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #154822
by timeforaction
Replied by timeforaction on topic (SOLVED) breadcrumbs and linking to index.
I've looked around the forum and google but found no fix for this. Not sure if there is a setting in kunena but I'm trying to understand why everytime I click on the forum breadcrumb which i think would be the INDEX of the forum but it takes me to RECENT DISCUSSION. I have seen where other people have questioned this same problem with no real fix other than using the joomla breadcrumbs.
A little more tinkering with it and i figured out just linking the other menu item to my menu item. done! This forum is great.
A little more tinkering with it and i figured out just linking the other menu item to my menu item. done! This forum is great.
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by timeforaction.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds