Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Call topic attachment

More
10 years 9 months ago #1 by thelog
Call topic attachment was created by thelog
Hi, I'm trying out Kunena for the first time, and it seems great! I would just like to know the correct way to call an attachment image in php? Each topic will have an image attached and I need to show these images in the category view.

I've looked in the default_message.php file (components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle/html/topic/default_message.php) but couldn't make use of that code to display the attachments in the category view.

Any help will be much appreciated :) .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #2 by MikeFromHC
Replied by MikeFromHC on topic Call topic attachment
shop.progmist.com/products/jce-extension...or-jce-advanced-link gives a link that allows JCE to be used.

JCE may allow you to add your pictures.

More
10 years 9 months ago #3 by sozzled
Are we talking about topic icons. See the picture below:

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.480 seconds