Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Change titles of Kunena topics

More
10 years 10 months ago #1 by alex126
Goodafternoon,

I'm working on a new website and I would like to change the following:
beleggen.info/beleggen-forum/plus500/6-r...us500-gold-account#6

The title of a topic is listed as Beleggen forum :: Rekening geüpgrade naar Plus500 Gold Account (1/1) -

However, this title is not very beautiful. I would like to change the title to Rekening geüpgrade naar Plus500 Gold Account - beleggen forum

I know this is possible, because i found an example on www.forexinfo.nl/forex-forum .

I hope someone can help me with this

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #2 by sozzled
Use the Moderator's Tools to change Kunena topic subject names.
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by sozzled.

More
10 years 10 months ago #3 by alex126
Thank you, but not what I am looking for. I want to change the meta title name of a topic.

More
10 years 10 months ago #4 by sozzled
If you change the subject then you will change the "meta title name". This is about as good as you can do.

The other thing you can do is search the forum for how to change meta information.

I hope this helps.

More
10 years 10 months ago #5 by alex126
What I would like to archieve is to only display the topic name as a meta title by chaing the appropriate code instead of the forum name and the word topic.

More
10 years 10 months ago #6 by sozzled

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #7 by alex126
I actually did and I found this , however I am not able to locate a libaries folder in my installation... (administrator/components/com_kunena/libraries/view.php)
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Remove text copied from another topic and replaced it with a link to the source

More
10 years 10 months ago #8 by sozzled
Fo K 3.0, the file is ../libraries/kunena/view.php

Time to create page: 0.585 seconds