Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Merged "You do not have permissions to access this page": cannot access posts after migration from J! 1.5 to J! 3.x

More
10 years 10 months ago #1 by Evp
Hello,

I'm upgrading my old joomla 1.5.25 to joomla 3. I've installed joomla 3 in a different folder and intstalled spupgrade. Then hit the upgrade button for kunena. Everything went ok, but when checking the forum I can't seem to access the topics. I can see the categories, topics, users, everything so to say, but can't read the messages. I'm logged in as admin so I should see it.

When I hover over the subject, I can the txt, just can't open it.

I've checked the permissiosn and they are all still the same as on the joomla 1.5.25 configuration (kunena 2.0.4 is installed on that one), and that one is still working fine.

What else could it be? It clearly has to do with persmissions I'm afraid. Hope someone can help me!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Do you have checked the permissions in Kunena categories manager ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #3 by jobo9968
Hi there.
I've migrated my Joomla 1.5 with quite a bit of help JiMigrator.
Was happy enough till I noticed that can't access any post.
It says that "You do not have permissions to access this page."
It also show "0" replies to post even that there's few.
It also appears that the topics have no users assigned.

[strike]As I can't show you the report configuration on my forum please find a .txt file attached[/strike]

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 60 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 80M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : yoo_micasa | author: YOOtheme | version: 1.0.0 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.3 | creationdate: 2013-10-20

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.3 | 2013-10-20 [ Bifrost ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: Jomsocial 3.0.5.1

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Menu 2.0.3 | JomSocial - Kunena Groups 2.0.3

Modules: None

*** Moderator's comment *** Please watch the video that will show you to include your configuration report in future ***
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Reveal Kunena configuration report in message

More
10 years 5 months ago #4 by Matias
You need to change all the category permissions from J!1.5 groups to J!2.5+ ones.

This is because of Joomla is using different permission control in the new Joomla.

More
10 years 5 months ago #5 by jobo9968
Hi. Thanks for your reply.
I did. Check my screenshot.
Before I even couldn't see the categories not being logged in
Now I can see the categories and topics, but can't access them even being logged in
Attachments:

More
10 years 5 months ago #6 by Matias
Try changing setting in Kunena configuration: Direct Component Access => Yes (in the first tab, SEO settings).

More
10 years 5 months ago #7 by jobo9968

More
More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #9 by sozzled
Try these category permissions (on any one category) instead of what you are using. These are fairly standard permissions as used in the installation video tutorial that I put together (which you will find in the K 3.0 Installation Guide in the Wiki):

If you use JomSocial (as you have defined on the Kunena - JomSocial integration plugin) then the access is done differently.

I hope this helps.
Attachments:
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by sozzled.

More
10 years 5 months ago #10 by jobo9968
Unfortunately not.
It still doesn't show the the reply count (even there are replies), "last post by..." is empty too

And no matter Im logged in or not it says:

"Access Denied
You do not have permissions to access this page."

Time to create page: 0.559 seconds