Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question confirmation before deleting thread

More
10 years 10 months ago #1 by creat326
hi there

I have a bunch of moderators on my forum and sometimes they read it from a mobile device.
The issue, is that when they hit "reply" the "delete" button is very near, so they hit it by mistake more often than not. They delete full threads from time to time by mistake.

Is there a way to add a confirmation dialog or something to it so it can't be deleted so easily?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

The delete button will put your thread in trash and you can restore it in trash manager in backend. If you have already deleted the topic, the button delete will be delete permanently.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
10 years 10 months ago #3 by creat326
correct, but that doesn't solve the issue.
By default, the privileges are so that moderators can delete threads but they cannot undelete them. You need the administrator for that. Meaning, every time they delete a thread by mistake, they have to contact me so i fix their error. And their error is 100% of the times due to working from a mobile.

secondly, i have the option to give them access to undelete, but that also give them access to permanently delete the thread, which is something i don't want.

i want to either:
1) ask for confirmation so they don't delete by mistake or
2) let them undelete but NOT permanently delete any thread

Time to create page: 0.523 seconds