Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Waht is wrong? Not tab menu on top when a topic is loaded.Please respond! Thank you.

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #1 by GODpleasers
Hello when within a topic the tab menu on top is not their.

This is what it looks like on first load circled in red...

And this is the problem when you load a topic. As you can see in attached image their is no tab menu on attached image.

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 32M | Max file upload: 1024M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : fiery_sunset | author: ThemeKat | version: 1.0.0 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.8 | creationdate: 2015-04-05

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.8 | 2015-04-05 [ Imperium ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 2.0.8 | Jomsocial 3.1.0.2 | UddeIM 3.6

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Menu 2.0.3 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Posts 2.0.3 | JomSocial - Kunena Groups 2.0.3

Modules: None

Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by GODpleasers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #2 by sozzled
This looks like the same question you asked in Tab menus on top of forum not showing up when a topic. Circled in red on attached image.

You have a problem with your Kunena menu. The FAQS page is a good place to start.

You are also using outdated and unsupported Kunena add-ons that do not work with K 3.0.8: JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Menu 2.0.3, JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Posts 2.0.3 and JomSocial - Kunena Groups 2.0.3. Please unistall these plugins.

More
8 years 10 months ago #3 by GODpleasers

sozzled wrote: This looks like the same question you asked in Tab menus on top of forum not showing up when a topic. Circled in red on attached image.

You have a problem with your Kunena menu. The FAQS page is a good place to start.

You are also using outdated and unsupported Kunena add-ons that do not work with K 3.0.8: JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Menu 2.0.3, JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Posts 2.0.3 and JomSocial - Kunena Groups 2.0.3. Please unistall these plugins.

Yes it is the same topic I waited a 24hrs with no response so I asked in another topic.

Any how I looked at the faq's and that did not help. So I will uninstall the unsupported add ons and see if that helps.

More
8 years 10 months ago #4 by GODpleasers

GODpleasers wrote:

:ohmy: I looked in our extension and I don't see where to uninstall these.

More
8 years 10 months ago #5 by rich

I looked in our extension and I don't see where to uninstall these.

Go to "Extensions > Extensions Manage > Manage" and search by keyword Kunena.

Go in your Joomla Global Configuration and try setting "Adds Suffix to URL = No".
Please delete also the menu item "920 Support Forum" from the trash.

More
8 years 10 months ago #6 by sozzled
It might be an idea for the moderators to remove (delete) your other topic ( Tab menus on top of forum not showing up when a topic. Circled in red on attached image. )

There is no point in having two topics to discuss the same issue.

More
8 years 10 months ago #7 by GODpleasers

rich wrote:

Go in your Joomla Global Configuration and try setting "Adds Suffix to URL = No".

Ok I restored the menu in forum tools and the tabs are back. Now ill look into that other stuff.

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #8 by GODpleasers

sozzled wrote: It might be an idea for the moderators to remove (delete) your other topic ( Tab menus on top of forum not showing up when a topic. Circled in red on attached image. )

There is no point in having two topics to discuss the same issue.

Yes I agree LOL at lest this is in the right category right? I changed it and ask for it to be deleted.
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by GODpleasers.

More
8 years 10 months ago #9 by GODpleasers

rich wrote:

This is what I see...

Attachments:

More
8 years 10 months ago #10 by rich
Ok, perhaps it is only a remnant in the database. Then you need to look no further.

Time to create page: 0.589 seconds