Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Deactivating New User Creation

More
9 years 2 weeks ago - 9 years 1 week ago #1 by jho
Hi

I'm running Kunena 3.0.6 on a Joomla 3.3.6

We are also running Virtuemart on this site and am dependent of the user creation availability from the Virtuemart frontend. That means that I can't deactivate the Allow user creation from Frontend in Joomla configuration.

That means that I have the possibility to create new users from the Kunena guest area, which I dont want to.

Can I somehow have this possibility removed in the Kunena Forum ? I found other advice on this topic, but all of them suggest me to deactivate this User creation from Frontend, but then the Virtuemart won't work.

Maybe its possible to the change the Kunena template / design somehow so the option is not visible ?

Thank you very much for any idea :-)

Best regards
Jesper
Last edit: 9 years 1 week ago by 810.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #2 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Deactivating New User Creation
Add this on your joomla template css:

#Kunena .kprofilebox-register {
display: none;
}
The following user(s) said Thank You: jho

More
9 years 1 week ago #3 by jho
Replied by jho on topic Deactivating New User Creation
Thank you VERY much! For your help and prompt reply.

This did the job. Everything is working now.

Have a nice day :-)

Best regards
Jesper

Time to create page: 0.438 seconds