Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved No Kunena Menu

More
9 years 1 month ago #1 by davem
No Kunena Menu was created by davem
If I have posted in the wrong place, please forgive me and thanks in advance for the help
upgraded joom to 3.4
then installed Kunena 3.7
I have a kunena menu shoing with my other menus, but nothing in it.
I wnt to the Kunena module and tried the restore Kmenu, but it gives and error that the joomla database is in use??

I also tried to recreate the menu by looking at another site I have where the menu is fine, but no joy there.

How do I remedy this situation?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic No Kunena Menu
Please go in backend to "Extensions > Extension Manager > Database" and check if database is ok. When not, click on the Fix button.
Then delete the complete Kunena menu and all menu items which are linked to your forum.
See also here: www.kunena.org/docs/Kunena_menu_issues
If you have more questions, create a configuration report please.

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #3 by davem
Replied by davem on topic No Kunena Menu
Thank you for your suggestion!

I managed to cure the problem by completely removing Kunena and all components.
I Then re-installed and all the menus came right up.

There are other issues, but I will post them as new. Being, a visitor sees nothing until they log in some way. It is not what I want.
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by davem.

Time to create page: 0.500 seconds