Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Recent only vissible for Guest

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #1 by tweeterpatje
Hi,

When guests click on the "recent" menu, they will see the last posts. After log in, the recent topics aren't visible when I click the "recent" menu!

I've tested with a testaccount and even tested with super user rights, but it won't show recent topics!

Any ideas?

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 20M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : rt_spectral | author: ** ** | version: 1.0 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.7 | creationdate: 2015-02-01

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.7 | 2015-02-01 [ Galah ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 2.0.7 | UddeIM 3.6

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Search - Kunena Search 3.0.1

Modules: Kunena Latest 3.0.1

Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by tweeterpatje.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Recent only vissible for Guest
You have set the category permission for guests? Please go to category manager and choose instead of guests "Public", then it should work.

Attachment not found

More
9 years 1 month ago #3 by password
No sorry, category are set to public...

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #4 by password
Sorry, but i received a mail from Kunena linking me to this post...I don't know why... ???? (I wrote this post: www.kunena.org/forum/k-3-0-general-quest...es-only-if-logged-in )
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by password.

More
9 years 1 month ago #5 by tweeterpatje

rich wrote: You have set the category permission for guests? Please go to category manager and choose instead of guests "Public", then it should work.

Attachment not found

Tnx for the reply.

The categories all have public rights to view the topics.

Attachments:

More
9 years 1 month ago #6 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Recent only vissible for Guest
I had inadvertently written in the other topic and copied here. Maybe that's why the email.
I can produce this issue only with incorrect category settings. If you select in "Primary User Group" and "Secondary User Group" different user groups. And "Primary Includes Child Groups: = No".

More
9 years 1 month ago #7 by tweeterpatje
Well, it's solved for me....

menu item must link to "index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topics&mode=replies" (item type: Recent subjects). When it didn't work, it was linked to, REcent messages.

My mistake!

Thanks all.

Time to create page: 0.577 seconds