Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Profile avatar image tab not showing and couldn't change the awatar

More
9 years 1 month ago #1 by epchilem
Hi,

I have problem on kunena3.0.6 changing avatar, from the profile there is no setting for avatar image upload,then I update my version to 3.0.7 but still couldn't find the setting.

could anyone help me on this ?

Regards
Epchilem

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #2 by rich
Go in backend to "Kunena > Plugins" and disable the plugin Kunena - Gravatar Integration.

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #3 by sozzled

epchilem wrote: I have problem on K 3.0.6 changing avatar. From the profile there is no setting for avatar image upload. [After updating] to 3.0.7 ... still couldn't find the setting.

Although we are only guessing (because you did not include your configuration report when you asked your question), I think Rich is correct. The sticky topic Users are unable to change or upload avatar images (Gravatar plugin is enabled) may have more information that will help you.

A lot of people enable all of the forum integration plugins without understanding how they work or, even, whether or not they should be enabled. If you have any doubts about enabling these plugins that are disabled by default, you should read Forum integration with other Joomla extensions in the Wiki.
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by sozzled.

More
9 years 1 month ago #4 by epchilem
Thanks man, manage to see avatat upload:)

More
9 years 1 month ago #5 by epchilem

Time to create page: 0.420 seconds