Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved how to display image on announcement text area ?

More
9 years 2 months ago #1 by epchilem
Hi,

I would like to display image on announcement area,if I put html script it doesn't works. is there any way ?

Regards
Arkan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #2 by sozzled
As you will read in Kunena Announcements in the Wiki,

Announcements support BBCode and Emoticons

This means that all Kunena BBcode tags are supported in the Announcements feature.

Does that answer your question?

More
9 years 2 months ago #3 by epchilem
Hi sozzled,

Thanks for reply. the setting show announcement is "yes" but I couldn't display image on text area.I wounder if we can display image using HTML or other way or there is no way ?

Regards
Epchilem

More
9 years 2 months ago #4 by rich
You can place a Custom HTML module at this place. The position is kunena_announcement

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #5 by sozzled

epchilem wrote: I wounder if we can display image using HTML ...

You do not need to write HTML (or create a "custom module" as Rich suggested) to insert images in your announcements. You can insert images using Kunena BBcode with the [img] tag.

For example, suppose you wanted to write a forum announcement that looked like this:
I Kunena

You would write this BBcode in your announcement:
Code:
[center][size=6]I[/size] [img]/media/kunena/topicicons/default/user/love.png[/img] [size=6][i]Kunena[/i][/size][/center]

Try it for yourself.
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: epchilem

More
9 years 2 months ago #6 by epchilem
Hi sozzled,

it works, thanks :)

Time to create page: 0.557 seconds