Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved GeShi marked deprecated; How is the future road map with Kunena and Code Highlighting?

More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #1 by pamkkkkk
Hi all!

In the following linked discussion, it was recommended to use GeShi as Kunena Code Highlighting engine.
www.kunena.org/forum/k-3-0-general-quest...-highlighting#159162

but...
In the Kunena feature list, in the following link, GeShi was marked as deprecated
www.kunena.org/docs/Kunena_Features

I like to set up a Code discussion Forum for Windows PowerShell scripting.
How is the future road map with Kunena and Code Highlighting?
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by 810.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #2 by 810

More
9 years 3 months ago #3 by pamkkkkk
First I like to thank you for your response!
But you see me still confused. GeSHi is marked as deprecated but i shall use GeSHi? :sick:

More
9 years 3 months ago #4 by 810
GeSHi has been removed in joomla, we can't do anything about it, but if you want to have it, then you should use the plugin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pamkkkkk

Time to create page: 0.478 seconds