Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Where is the date?

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #1 by jonmortimer
Hi, I've been using Kunena for a little while now and noticed that the posts do not include the date the item was posted. This to me is essential to a forum. Yes, knowing how many days, hours, minutes, etc. a post is (old) is important but I would think the date would be more important to the users.

For example, I had someone post that there was an event happening "tomorrow". Well, if a user doesn't check the forums every day, "tomorrow" can be very confusing. However, if they knew the post was made on 12/29 they would know the event was today. Of course, the user should have posted more specific details but sometimes you get what you get :)

How can I add the date the post was made? The original topic and each reply.

Secondly, can anyone give any guidance which CSS (and where) one would find the button formatting? The Thank You, Quick Reply, Reply, Edit, etc. as well as the Submit Preview and Cancel? I would really appreciate some guidance here.

Thank you in advance, Jon
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by 810.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #2 by juliank92
Replied by juliank92 on topic Where is the date?
Hi Jon,

To change the format of the displayed time:
Joomla Backend>Components>Kunena Forum>Configuration
Then select the tab Frontend, on that page you'll find message time format.

Cheers
The following user(s) said Thank You: jonmortimer

More
9 years 2 months ago #3 by jonmortimer
Replied by jonmortimer on topic Where is the date?
Very good, that seems to have fixed that issue. Thank you!

Time to create page: 0.351 seconds