Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved I cannot show kunena in a new template

More
9 years 4 months ago #1 by findelat
Hello,

I am working with joomla 2.5.28 to host our kunena forum. I need to update to J 3.3 and one of the troubles I got it is the template, so I have created a new template able work on J 2.5 and 3.3, but kunena forum does not show up in main content.
Now there is no module to render kunena in our forum, so I have no idea what to do and template provider has told me that it could be a problem that I should solve with kunena.

This is my configuration report, if this will help:

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 64M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : corporative | author: BDThemes | version: 1.2.0 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : SD-Aphotic 2.0 | author: SnilloC Designs | version: 2.0 | creationdate: 2012-06-28

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.6 | 2014-07-28 [ Tala ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: UddeIM 3.3

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Search - Kunena Search 3.0.1 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Menu 2.0.4 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Posts 2.0.4 | JomSocial - Kunena Groups 2.0.4

Modules: Kunena Latest 3.0.1 | Kunena Login 3.0.1

Thank you in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

What's heppen if you try with default Kunena template ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: findelat

More
9 years 4 months ago #3 by findelat
Thank you for your help.

I have found what the problem was: I had choosen the menu item in joomla as blog content instead of kunena home page, so the item was looking for articles instead of kunena forum.

My problem was in Joomla, and I have found it out this morning.

Thank you again

Time to create page: 0.528 seconds