Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Kunena 3.0.6 - disappearing menu - SOLVED

More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #1 by fishmaker
Hi all,
I have Joomla 3.3.6 and Kunena 3.0.6 on lenovoforum.pcnet.cz

When I click on topics, HLEDAT (search), POSLEDNI PRISPEVKY (recent topics)..everything is OK but when I click on INDEX...then top menu with links (INDEX, POSLEDNI PRISPEVKY, HLEDAT) disappears :(

I have same Kunena version on J2.5.x and there works fine...

here is picture

Here is configuration :

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Enabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 320M | Max file upload: 32M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : protostar | author: Kyle Ledbetter | version: 1.0 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.6 | creationdate: 2014-07-28

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.6 | 2014-07-28 [ Tala ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by 810.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #2 by Shimei
I've had this problem in the past, and used this Doc to trash, burn, and restore the menu without an issue - www.kunena.org/docs/Kunena_menu_issues
The following user(s) said Thank You: fishmaker

More
9 years 6 months ago #3 by 9themestore
Hi,

You need login to your back-end of your site and assign the Kunena Menu to the Index menu item. I think, this is reason of your bug. I can help you check this issue if you send me the back-end account (Please send to [email protected] email)

Hope this helps.

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)

More
9 years 6 months ago #4 by fishmaker
9themestore : sorry I don't send backend login to anybody ;)

Shimei : your link was usefull...just have to look for 5min when I found RESTORE MENU button :D

Just one remark...If forum is set as DEFAULT page of website...you have to change it for anything else...then RESTORE MENU and then set as DEFAULT page back again

Time to create page: 0.386 seconds