Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved [SOLVED] Can't create proper categories

More
12 years 3 weeks ago - 12 years 3 weeks ago #159055 by reggaebkk
Hi,
I've just installed the latest Joomla 3.2 and Kunena 3.0.6 and all seems fine but when I create a category I can't see it in the list of forums/categories.
I've installed Content Kunena Discuss plugin and I'm also unable to see any reply options in either the content page nor the according forum topic.
Is that a known issue for newbies? What did I do wrong?
Last edit: 12 years 3 weeks ago by reggaebkk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago - 12 years 3 weeks ago #159062 by reggaebkk
alright... seems that I solved that.
I was having only top level categories, now I understand that Kunena needs 2 level cats in order to function.. all seems good now, no need to bother to reply.
PS. Thanks for all the Kunena team for this extension!
Last edit: 12 years 3 weeks ago by reggaebkk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.215 seconds