Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Categories disappeared

More
9 years 8 months ago #1 by Maurointer
Hi, sorry for English. The categories of Kunena are not seen, why?

Warning: Spoiler!

THX

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #2 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Categories disappeared
Hello,

Can-you make please a screenhot of Kunena categories manager like i can check how it's configured ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #3 by Maurointer
Replied by Maurointer on topic Categories disappeared
Thanks for the reply, here is the screen

Warning: Spoiler!

I first installed Kunena and gave no problems, then I tried a template and disappeared categories. I uninstalled and installed a second time, but still gave this problem
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Maurointer.

More
9 years 8 months ago #4 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Categories disappeared

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
9 years 8 months ago #5 by Maurointer
I saw the link, but I can not solve. I know for sure that the settings are correct because before trying the template for Kunena, you could see, but as soon as I tried the template, are gone. I've often used Kunena and it is not the first time that gives me this problem, all the other times disistallavo joomla to be able to solve and I had to rebuild everything from scratch. If I explain how disistalle comletamente only that they remain without Kunena saved files (for example, if the disistallo in a classical way by the management of joomla with topic created by me and I reinstall these topics remain), I should uninstall all Kunena then you can do a virgin install for Kunena, I repeat the classic installation from the management of extensions, you probably saw me leave residual files that are created categories (although there is the problem that can not be seen), could you help me in this regard?

I hope I was clear, sorry if I have not been, but I'm not English

More
9 years 8 months ago #6 by Maurointer
I solved, I uninstalled by Kunena management extension, then via FTP I found all the files of Kunena name and I deleted after reinstalling Kunena, reappeared categories, thanks anyway. Ciaoooooo

Time to create page: 0.514 seconds