Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Display Module in category index page / hide module in article view

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #1 by Shimei
Hi,

I'll use this forum as an example. On the right of this article you have advertisers in a module. I'd like to display that as this forum has in the main category index, but when an article is viewed such as when reading this, I'd like the module to not appear leaving full span of article in width of template. I see no available options to do this? I'm including two links, one is of my main category index where I'd like the module to display, which it is: www.jesusthesonofgod.org/forum

And an article as an example where I do not wish it to display: www.jesusthesonofgod.org/forum/2-welcome...lo-from-georgia#4618

To reiterate, I do not want the module to display in any article view.

Thanks!
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by 810.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #2 by rich
Go to "Extensions > Module Manager" and open these modules and use this setting.

Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by rich.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shimei

More
9 years 8 months ago #3 by Shimei
You saved me a lot of trouble Rich. Thanks! & please accept my donation to you and your team!

More
9 years 8 months ago #4 by rich
Thank you, we're happy to help you! :)

Time to create page: 0.386 seconds