Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved board categories, members cannot view

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #1 by SheWhoMustBeObeyed
Ok, having built our forum (Kunena updated to 3.0.6, Joomla 3.3.3), and managed to successfully enable and activate new members.

New members can see nothing more (upon log-on), than 'who is on-line', and 'statistics' (and calendar).

They cannot see any board categories.

However, the Forum builder, can log-on, and has immediate visibility of the entire forum category list!

I'm pulling out my hair trying to find the problem!

Any ideas welcome, please?

I am enclosing a snapshot of what members see.

Regards
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by 810.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #2 by 810
The following user(s) said Thank You: SheWhoMustBeObeyed

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #3 by SheWhoMustBeObeyed
Good afternoon,

Many thanks for the link.

Some of the information seems not to relate to my version - nothing I do seems to work.

Would it be possible for you to look at my forum I have built and get it to work properly?

I have been working on this site for some time now I have built the forum, but unable to get it work.

I think perhaps I have deleted some important info or maybe the forum has become corrupted in some way. Do you think it wise to re-install Kunena 3.0.6 and if so, will I lose all my data I have used to build the forum.

It works fine for me, but when I do a test run very little is seen and certainly not the forum to new members.

Please can you help me, I'm going nuts here. I'm so close in getting this forum out there to the public.

Kindest regards,

Yvette.

PS. I can be contacted via Skype if you let me know in advance.
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by SheWhoMustBeObeyed. Reason: added info

More
9 years 8 months ago #4 by 810
you can contact me by jelle810

More
9 years 8 months ago #5 by 810
I fixed the issue's by:

- fixing acl permissions
- Fixing module permissions
- fixing users permissions
- changing access levels

More
9 years 7 months ago #6 by arlomaniac
Hi

I've got exactly the same problem having ported the website from shared hosting to VPS

Any chance on being a little more explicit with the changes.

I've just spotted in the Category Manager >> Category >> Category Permissions that the Access Control TYpe is set at [joomla.group] and can't be changed - is that a clue?

Thanks

Bill

Time to create page: 0.337 seconds