Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Notices and Warnings at top of page

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #1 by pcnghana
I just recently installed on our public website aiswam.org and am receiving warnings and errors at the top of the page. I've attached the requisite information below. If you need a means to see the page please ask me for a temporary log on. The menu tab is hidden for now until I can resolve this issue.

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 90 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 64M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : jsn_epic_pro | author: JoomlaShine.com | version: 6.0.5 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.5 | creationdate: 2014-03-09

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.5 | 2014-03-09 [ Invecchiato ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by 810.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #2 by 810
Go to the joomlashine website, and download the lasted version of the plugin.

jsntplframework.

I think its in your template. So you must update your template.

For the time, you can disable error.

Backend- global settings - server - log errors to none.

Regards 810
The following user(s) said Thank You: pcnghana

More
9 years 8 months ago #3 by pcnghana
Follow up on this. Yes, the problem was somehow related to the template and more specifically to the Kunena Menu. Once I disabled that and made another menu that integrated into the template everything worked fine.

Thanks for the assistance and quick response!

More
9 years 8 months ago #4 by pcnghana
Okay, maybe spoke too soon. I cannot seem to get any theme to load correctly. The one that came with my template (Joomlashine's JSN-Epic) and the stock theme do not look at all the way they are supposed to. Are there any generic things I can look at that may cause the template to not load?

More
9 years 8 months ago #5 by 810
try prostar template. and make sure that the jsntplframework is disabled in the plugins.

More
9 years 5 months ago #6 by pcnghana
Sorry for my long absence, Africa has a way of making people disappear for a time.

I did update the site template, which also reset back to Blues Eagle (base default) and everything works fine. When I set the template back to my site template (JSN Epic) the problem resurfaces. So, whatever is causing the problem with forum is definitely related to the JSN template. I think I'll just find a Kunena template and be done with it.

Time to create page: 0.416 seconds