Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Posts validation before publishing

More
9 years 9 months ago #1 by Fabinux
Hello all,

I am testing Joomla and Kunena to see if they can fit my needs. I would like to have three types of users :
- moderators
- Expert
- basic user

Basic users would have their posts validate by a moderator before publishing, and "expert" write post without validation. If a moderator think a basic user has participate in some topics with good answers, then the modoerator can promote the user to an expert level.

I have searched on the web a way to do this and I have also tried some tips with groups, ACL, .... but no results. Could someone tell me if it is possible ?

Thanks,

--
Fabien

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, Fabinux, and welcome to the forum.

Kunena allows you to control what can be published on your forum (on a category by category basis) using the setting in the Kunena Category Manager (see the image below):

This setting applies to all users who are not administrators or moderators.

It is not possible in K 3.0 to apply different rules to different classes of users. If your users are not moderators or administrators then they will have to wait until an administrator or moderators reviews their messages before their messages appear on the forum.

That's the answer.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fabinux

More
9 years 9 months ago #3 by Fabinux
Hi Sozzled,

Thank you for your reply, I will try to manage it in an other way !

Have a nice day,

--
Fabien

Time to create page: 0.439 seconds