Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Wrong menu translate problem

More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #1 by seba
Hi

I need to resolve 2 problems? Sorry but I can't help myself
I'm using Joomla 3 (yootheme template) and I have installed only english language.

1. Please look on labnario.cluster007.ovh.net/index.php/forum/ . Tabs are in polish. Why? Where I can change it?

[strike]2. I don't know why my menu of joomla not showing red hover like for eg. in Home or Blog Index[/strike]

Regards! S.
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #2 by seba
Replied by seba on topic Wrong menu translate problem
Hi

I fixed it by myself. Close topic.

*** The answer, of course, is to read How do I edit, hide, disable or translate menu items in Kunena (e.g. rules, help, search)? ***
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Inserted link, to help other people looking for help on this problem

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.477 seconds