Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved I installed Kunena but unable to show categories

More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #1 by carlbeck
All I can get to show is the attached graphic of the page. I am a Novice so please help.

I guess I don't know how to add the graphic. I am logged in. I am a member. Below in my configuration report.

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 20M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : jsn_dome_pro | author: JoomlaShine.com | version: 4.0.1 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.5 | creationdate: 2014-03-09

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.5 | 2014-03-09 [ Invecchiato ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by carlbeck.
The topic has been locked.
More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #2 by sozzled

carlbeck wrote: All I can get to show is the attached graphic of the page.

I don't see any attachments in your post, sorry. And, besides, your forum is marked "Only community members can participate in this forum. You must register or log in to contribute." This does not help me, either.
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by sozzled.
More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #3 by sozzled
Have you anything more to add that might help us understand your problem? If we haven't heard from you in a couple of days I think we will have to assume that you fixed whatever was wrong.

carlbeck wrote: I guess I don't know how to add the graphic.

Maybe this will help: How to upload, insert and display an image attachment :dry:
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by sozzled.
More
9 years 10 months ago #4 by sozzled
We have not heard from you for more than 3 weeks. I think we can all safely assume that you have resolved your question and we can move this topic to the archive.
Time to create page: 0.391 seconds