Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved I cannot access

More
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #1 by RedDragon
I cannot access was created by RedDragon
1. I got Kunena forum installed. I can see the index page but when I click a category to go in I get 404. For test, I set a section and category ACL to public for test but still no joy.

2. I also have some css issues I think which may be originating from the Joomla template I'm using as you can see from the image
prntscr.com/3dqxpb

Question is can I do something with css files to correct it? If so which css file and item. The forum is here: acegazette.com/index.php/forum

Additionally, I couldn't get forum tab menu displayed even though I followed Kunena wiki menu setup.. As you can see I need bit of help.

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 660 seconds | Max execution memory: 512M | Max file upload: 360M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : AS 002027 | author: AS Designing | version: 3.2.0 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.5 | creationdate: 2014-03-09

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.5 | 2014-03-09 [ Invecchiato ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by RedDragon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic I cannot access
G'day, RedDragon, and welcome to Kunena.

RedDragon wrote: 1. I got Kunena forum installed. I can see the index page but when I click a category to go in I get 404. For test, I set a section and category ACL to public for test but still no joy.

When I tried to look at your forum I got the message "Only community members can participate in this forum. You must register or log in to contribute." It makes it a bit difficult to see how, as a public user, anyone can see anything. As a public user, when someone visits the index page (that you can see) no-one can see the sections and categories in your forum.

I think you have a problem with your Joomla menu and I suggest that you read Kunena Menu issues

More
9 years 11 months ago #3 by RedDragon
Replied by RedDragon on topic I cannot access
Thanks Sozzled...

I did go through menu issues you have recommended and I went with "A simple remedy for the problem is to use the trash-burn-build technique" when it didn't work at first.

Forum tab linked to forum index and it's public (menu item) In Kunena category permission I set first section and it's categories Access Level (view) to public. When not logged in nothing visible other than forum login. When I login I can see full sections and categories but clicking on any category takes me to 404 page.

More
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #4 by sozzled
When I try to look at your forum I get the message "Only community members can participate in this forum. You must register or log in to contribute." It makes it a bit difficult to see how, as a public user, anyone can see anything. I do not know how we can help you if we cannot see your forum if you have disabled it from viewing by the public.
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by sozzled.

More
9 years 10 months ago #5 by sozzled
It has been nearly 2 months since this topic started. I think that it is reasonable to conclude that this topic can now be closed.

Time to create page: 0.594 seconds