Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Layout of topic replies

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #1 by Krafter
I'm not really sure how to ask this question as I don't know what to call the style of the reply display that I'm experiencing. I'd like to setup my forum to display the reply's to topics directly under the post above it. Instead, they are showing up as an url that the user must click on. How in the heck do I change it?

Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Krafter.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Layout of topic replies
G'day, Krafter, and welcome to Kunena.

You're right; this is a tough question to ask and I'm not entirely sure that I completely understand it.

I'm going to take a blind leap of faith and suggest that you want to see the topic displayed as a "threaded view". If you don't know what the threaded view is (because your Kunena template does not have a THREADED button) click the threaded view button here (on this topic) and you will see for yourself.

As far as the rest of your question is concerned ...

Krafter wrote:

Instead, they are showing up as an url that the user must click on. How in the heck do I change it?

... you might not have this problem if your Kunena template had a THREADED button. That's something you need to discuss with the author of your Kunena template.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Krafter

More
10 years 2 months ago #3 by Krafter
Replied by Krafter on topic Layout of topic replies
Yes that's it exactly. It's the difference between "threaded", "indented and "flat". A quick search in the configuration and I found the option to enable it. :)

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.739 seconds