Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved 3rd page and/or 21st post not showing for non-admins

More
10 years 7 months ago #1 by lefreak
Hey,

I got a really strange problem that I can not find a solution for. When I write the 21st post or the first post on the third page (when only 10 posts per page or second page when 20 posts per page) the post can be seen by my as admin only. Others can see the post in last posts but the moment they click on it the post it not showing and the post before will be shown.

Logged in as admin the link is the right one with ...start=20...

As a guest it links to the wrong address ...start=10... because the post does not seem to be watched as guest or non-admins.

Logged in as admin there is a third page.

As a guest or any other user there is no third page.

When someone else makes a post after the admin's one. both posts will show up again.

Please someone help. I tried anything and I can not find a solution for this. :( if the address of the site is helping it is enterplayment.net

Meanwhile a registered user has posted in that thread and now it works all fine again. But when I put 11 pages per page instead of 10 and I made a post as an admin, the same problem occurs.

So it seems like the problem is that the admin must not make a post on a new page. Else no one can open it but the admin himself. :blink:

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 200M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : yoo_cloud | author: YOOtheme | version: 1.0.7 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : NTS KMonazite 2.0 | author: Nice Theme Store | version: 2.0.3 | creationdate: 2012-10-13

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.2 | 2013-08-18 [ Nocturne ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: UddeIM 3.1

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef 4.1.0.1559

Plugins: Search - Kunena Search 3.0.0

Modules: Kunena Latest 2.0.3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #2 by sozzled
You are using a 3rd-party Kunena template that was written for an older version of Kunena. Please contact the author of that Kunena template to discuss your problem. We only offer support for software design, developed and maintained by the Kunena project team.

I suggest that you update to the last released version of Kunena Latest module, too. ;)

As far as we know, sh404SEF is not compatible with K 3.0.2.

Your Kunena menu may also be out-of-date and in ned of repair. See the article Kunena menu issues in the Wiki to fix you Kunena menu.
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by sozzled.

More
10 years 7 months ago #3 by lefreak
Thank you, but I made several tests already. Switching the template to the default one keeps the problem.

sh404sef is switched to use the Joomla router instead of a Kunena plugin.

Restoring the Kunena menu as well as updating to the latest 'Latest posts' module do not solve anything either. :(

I think that anywhere the posts are count the wrong way. So probably one module/component/plugin counts 1 post more or less than it should be.

The strange thing is, that the moment there is an additional post, so 2 posts on a new page, everything works. But if there is only 1 post of a 2nd/3rd/4th and so on, page everything breaks. But not for the admin. For the admin everything works but for anyone else the last post is not shown. :(

More
10 years 7 months ago #4 by sozzled
Does the admin see a deleted post somewhere in that topic?

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #5 by lefreak
No. When I delete posts as admin, the posts are gone and I can not see them.

Additionally I found out that second page seems to work and the problem starts with third page... It is soooo weird. :,( Why is it working as long as I am logged in as an admin? I just do not get it. :(
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by lefreak.

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #6 by sozzled
Try this:

(1) Update to J! 2.5.15

(2) Go to Kunena Forum: Configuration in the backend and click Restore Configuration (top right of that page).

(3) Go to Kunena Forum: Forum Tools in the backend and use the tools
  1. Synchronize Users; and
  2. Recount Statistics

(3) Restore the standard Kunena menu: read Kunena Menu issues in the Wiki to find out how to do that.

After that, if this does not fix the problem, post your updated configuration report.
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by sozzled.

More
10 years 7 months ago #7 by lefreak
I did not know there is a button 'recount statistics'! :blink: One click on that and everything is working! :whistle:

I have seriously been searching the whole day for a solution without recognizing that button.

Thank you for your post, without that I had never found out that there is such a button!

Time to create page: 0.519 seconds