Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved How to stop moderator1 to get notifications from post by moderator2?

More
10 years 7 months ago #1 by carsten888
I get emails from all activity on the forum on my superadmin account. I'm using another account for forum moderations. I don't want the superadmin to get notifications of all the moderator posts.

Up until the previous versions of Kunena I used a hack to do this.

administrator/components/kunena/libraries/forum/message/message.php 230
Code:
$user =& JFactory::getUser(); $user_id = $user->get('id'); if($user_id!='9648'){ $mail->setBody($this->createEmailBody(0, $subject, $url, $message, $once)); $this->sendEmail($mail, $receivers[0]); }
But in this version 3.0.1 that file is no longer there, and I can not find where the code that does this went.

Where can I find that code so I can stop my superadmin to get notified for each post of the moderator?

or (better)
Is there a nice way to configure Kunena to do this. I've (of course) checked the configuration and the FAQ's ( www.kunena.org/docs/Why_do_adminstrators...ith_all_new_posts%3F ), but it seems there is no setting for that. Am I overlooking something here?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

The file is in joomla_root/libraries/forum/message/message.php

I don't think that there is a setting for that maybe we can add it in the next version

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
9 years 8 months ago #3 by carsten888
ah I see. It moved to
libraries/kunena/forum/message/message.php line 285.

thank you.

Time to create page: 0.440 seconds