Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved K 3.0 Sub-categories: what happened?

More
10 years 8 months ago #1 by james2581
Recently Resetup Joomla 3 and newest version of Kunena. I remember before you could have sub forums appear almost inside the Parent forum. For some reason when I setting up my forum it is creating a new line. I am trying to condense my forums to minimize scrolling. How do I setup this option. I know it must exist because the kunena forum is setup this way. You can see what I am talking about here

How do I organize this?

Thanks,

Check out My online community. Once you stop by you will be hooked. www.JameZtown.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #2 by sozzled
Your configuration report, a screenshot of your forum and some information from your Kunena Category Manager (a screenshot to show us how your sub-categories are organised) might help us to help you.

More
10 years 8 months ago #3 by james2581
Here is what I am trying to do, config report if it works is at the end.

I have attached screenshots of what my forum looks like and what I want it to look like. I just want the sub forums of a section to appear in the same box as the parent level forum. Not have it creating a new section for each sub forum.

I did this before with an older versions but cant seem to find it on the new one.

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 10M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : comaxium | author: Shape5.com | version: 1.0 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle 2.0 | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.1 | creationdate: 2013-06-29

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.1 | 2013-06-29 [ Noordwijkerhout ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: Jomsocial 2.8.4.2

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

Check out My online community. Once you stop by you will be hooked. www.JameZtown.com
Attachments:

More
10 years 8 months ago #4 by james2581
Got it figured out. I was creating a section as a top level when I need to have a section like "main forum" and then create a section and sub section in that.

Time to create page: 0.402 seconds