Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved How to review new topics, not comments & replies

More
10 years 9 months ago #1 by darkknight
Hi There,

I would like to only moderate new topics and not comments and replies on my forum, I have scanned the forum and not found an answer.

Can anyone help?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, darkknight, and welcome to the community.

To be sure that I understand your question, properly, this is what I understand that you want. You would like to review and approve posts that create new topics but you do not want to review and approve posts that are replies to those topics. Is that a correct understanding of your question?

Perhaps another way of looking at the question is, "Is there another option in the Kunena Category Manager » Category Settings that allows me to review only the first post in a topic?" (see the following screenshot)

I'm sorry but I could not find an option that allows you to specifically handle your situation. You can choose to review all posts (in all topics) within a category or not review any posts in a category but there's no option to limit the review to only the first post in a topic.
Attachments:
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by sozzled.

More
10 years 9 months ago #3 by darkknight
Thanks for your response.

I will just leave it on review all posts.

Thanks again for your help.

Time to create page: 0.379 seconds