Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Problems after installing K 3.0.1 ... all fixed!

More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #1 by Heurazio
hey everyone,

i've installed the new kunena 3.0.1. if i click on a post i can't see it. i only get a "blank" page with nothing on it. i've used k3.0 since release and never had that problem. i've already tried a reinstallation but it did not help.

to my site

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 60 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 128M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : Carve | author: Pixel Point Creative | version: 1.1 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle 2.0 | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.1 | creationdate: 2013-06-29

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.1 | 2013-06-29 [ Noordwijkerhout ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: UddeIM 3.0

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

best regards

heurazio
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Remove spoiler around config report.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #2 by sozzled
Where is the sample topic on your forum? When you first installed K 3.0.1 on your site did it work without making any changes, just like you would have seen if you watched the video in the K 3.0 Installation Guide in the Wiki. Are you sure that you followed the procedure as documented in the Wiki?

More
10 years 9 months ago #3 by Heurazio
it didn't worked with the samples. i've deleted them cause i thought they are the problem. i'm pretty sure that i've propper followed the dokumentation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #4 by sozzled
Did you watch the video? Yes or no?

More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #5 by Heurazio
yes i watched it, the only difference i made was that i installed from an archiv (downloaded from the page to backup it for (maybe) later use) not from a link.

as far as i can see all requirements are matched too and i've made a test installation on my local system ... all worked fine.

EDIT: i've solved the problem by completely removing all kunena components for a second time and reinstalling it.
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by Heurazio.

Time to create page: 2.688 seconds